Thursday, 16 August 2012

PowerPoint =]

Plus

  • Easy to use
  • Anything can be created 
  • Pictures, videos, voice recordings, youtube clips, songs ect can all be imbedded into a presentation
  • Presentations can be made to be interactively used, by hyperlink etc
  • It is a place where students can be creative
  • Safe for students to work on
  • Does not have to have access to the internet to be used

Minus 
  • Difficult to embed onto a wiki or blog I cannot think of any other negatives for power point 

Personally I use PowerPoint for everything, I really enjoy the time I spend on it and I will certainly use it within my classroom as a teacher =]. PowerPoint is so easy and you can be so creative on it!! This is a quick example of one I made regarding collaborative learning through technology... I simply used PowerPoint to create a simple mind map/notes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment